Please seek help as soon as you feel you need it.
Signs that you may need help:
1. If you did not understand the lesson or the examples in class.
2. If you had trouble doing your homework.
3. If you do poorly on a quiz, test or assignment.
4. If you miss classes and could not catch up on your own or with the help of your peers.
Your options for getting help:
1. Come see me for help in room 243 at lunch hour on days:1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and in room 230 Day 5
2. Try making a study group with your friends to discuss the homework.
3. Try which gives student online support with homework: http://www.learnquebec.ca/en/services/tutorials.html
4. Ask your Academic advisor to suggest a list of private one-on-one tutors.